Sunday, February 4, 2007

Inspiration

You may find me annoying and noisy at school but I really like a place that’s quiet, where I can sit and relax and think of things that can make me happy. Like my paintings, I want to live in a quiet and clean community where I can be happy and where I can do more drawings. I like to sit quietly in a place where the ambience is very over-whelming like that in our province. Since I was young, I like drawing. I draw all kinds of things especially those that reflect my personality. I am an environment loving person so almost all of the things I draw and paint are about the environment. I like drawing trees, mountains and hills, or even a quiet community. Actually, I’m the kind of person who likes being in a quiet place especially beside the sea or below trees. I like staying in my grandmother’s house in Mindanao because it’s far from the city. There’s this river near the house where we go swimming. My family and relatives like swimming there because it’s clean, and the water is very relaxing and cool. Sometimes, when we go home from swimming, I draw because of the inspiration I’ve taken from that place. I take my inspirations in my art pieces from the environment and from people who are special to me. It takes time to think of a theme for every painting I make. I don’t really consider myself as a very good painter and artist because I find my drawings ugly (LOL).

Not only can I get ins pirations for my drawings in land, but also from the sea. I love watching shows that talk about the life in the ocean. I like seeing sea creatures because they are so colorful. Amazed by the beauty of life under the water I want to explore it somehow. I want to see the real beauty and capture pictures and let other people see the magic under the ocean. I actually want to become a marine biologist too. I want to study the different organisms and life under the sea. Every time I think of doing this, I draw something that reflects the environment below the clear waters of the ocean.

Inspirations that are taken from the environment are for me incredible. Environmentalist may be the word fit for me. Not just because I like the environment but because I was enchanted by its beauty. I don’t think that it is a crazy thing to be inspired of but something that’s unique. The beauty of the environment makes me live a quiet life. The environment as I say is my life. It’s where I get my strength to live a beautiful life. A life that’s full of inspirations. But without the environment, I don’t think it’s only I who can’t live without it but also the poor creatures that depend in a clean environment. And worst of all, it may not only be me but also everyone who can’t take it without the environment, without my inspiration.

No comments: